About Me

Lets see, I am a pretty laid back easy going person. I have been married to my prince charming now for 10 years. I have a great 9 year old son named Jaydin who is the light of my life. I love to spend time with him and watch him learn new things. My hobbies are sewing which actually relaxes me and people think that is just crazy. I am involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism, where we recreate the middle ages. It is alot of fun as we get to basically go camping every weekend with friends and family. I enjoy Luceting and doing Inkle Weaving. Family!!! I am a big family person. My family comes first in my life and so do my friends. I was raised in a big family where we all knew each other (cousins, aunts, uncles etc) and always tried to get together for holidays.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

He's a Wolf

Last night at Jaydins Scouts Meeting he was awarded his Wolf Badge. He worked Very hard for it and was really excited about getting it. Next month he gets to participate in the Day camp. I love that he is enjoying Scouts and I am so grateful for this leaders. They are teaching him so much and he is enjoying it. He amazes me each and every day with how he is growing up to be such a nice young man. I am so blessed to have him as my son.

Jaydin getting his award :)

1 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

Congratulations!!!! That is awesome that Jadin is doing Scouts and loves it! What a wonderful accomplishment! Jared is the cubmaster of our pack and does the pack meetings each month. We are learning all that goes into Scouts and it's not easy. Way to go Jadin!!!!