About Me

Lets see, I am a pretty laid back easy going person. I have been married to my prince charming now for 10 years. I have a great 9 year old son named Jaydin who is the light of my life. I love to spend time with him and watch him learn new things. My hobbies are sewing which actually relaxes me and people think that is just crazy. I am involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism, where we recreate the middle ages. It is alot of fun as we get to basically go camping every weekend with friends and family. I enjoy Luceting and doing Inkle Weaving. Family!!! I am a big family person. My family comes first in my life and so do my friends. I was raised in a big family where we all knew each other (cousins, aunts, uncles etc) and always tried to get together for holidays.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Addition to the Family

I am so excited right now that I am on cloud nine. Many of you already know but my little sister Brooke is getting married. YES, you read that right she is getting married. She and her fiance Matt have been together now for 5 years and have decided that they are ready to get married and start a family. They are getting married June 14th in Othello. We are going to have a very small wedding with just our family and then she will have a reception for the rest of our extended family.

I am so happy and excited for her!!!! Matt is a really great guy and he fits into our family awsomely (is that a word). He gets along with my parents just great and my grandparents love him too. Amy and I love him and he kids oh wow the kids love him to pieces cause he will go and jump on the trampoline with them and will play with the dart guns and shoot them of course while they are shooting him. He is awesome and have I mentioned we are so excited for them.

Ok so look forward to more updates!! :)

1 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

That is awesome! Tell Brooke congratulations for me! I am really happy for her!