About Me

Lets see, I am a pretty laid back easy going person. I have been married to my prince charming now for 10 years. I have a great 9 year old son named Jaydin who is the light of my life. I love to spend time with him and watch him learn new things. My hobbies are sewing which actually relaxes me and people think that is just crazy. I am involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism, where we recreate the middle ages. It is alot of fun as we get to basically go camping every weekend with friends and family. I enjoy Luceting and doing Inkle Weaving. Family!!! I am a big family person. My family comes first in my life and so do my friends. I was raised in a big family where we all knew each other (cousins, aunts, uncles etc) and always tried to get together for holidays.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I need your help...

Hello there family!!

I need all your addresses please. Brooke is getting married and I have been placed in charge of doing her reception invitations.

If you could send me your addresses and any of the other family address you may have that are current I would sure appreciate the help!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so excited for her.

Kelly Voss
417 E Linden Ave
Moses Lake 98837

Dell and Linda Palmer
50 front st.
Hatton, wa 99332

I will get Lacey's new address for her new place in spokane soon and send it to you.

You can send one to Justin and sandy at my parents if you would like. I don't know the address.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Kelly